Glen Cook contest winners!

Thanks to the cool folks at Tor Books, our winners will receive a copy of Glen Cook's latest Black Company omnibus, The Return of the Black Company. This omnibus is comprised of Bleak Seasons and She is the Darkness. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Christopher Vincent, from Ithaca, New York, USA

- Dave Dempsey, from Centennial, Colorado, USA (DaveyD on Robin Hobb's sff.net Newsgroup)

- Mike Leach, from Norton, Ohio, USA

- Wanda Bergman, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

- John Lohman, from Traverse City, Michigan, USA

Many thanks to all the participants!

6 commentaires:

Dave Dempsey said...

Hey, I won! Thanks for running these contests, Pat. I've been wanting to take a look at Glen Cook for a while.

DaveyD

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Hell yeah! I just started the first omnibus and knew I was gonna have to pick up the next one. Looks like I can take it off my wishlist now. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Chris Vincent said...

Pat turned my bad day into a good one! Love the blog...keep up the good work...and thanks for the book!

philosopher said...

Never heard of this book or the author, but based on the cover ME VERY INTERESTED.

Marc said...

DaveyD, I live in south Denver, and work in Centennial, can I borrow your copy after you've read it? j/k ;-)