Worldcon Report


I know what you're thinking! But no, I'm not posing with Rupert from Survivor. This is bestselling fantasy author Patrick Rothfuss at the annual Daw Books dinner. A fun guy, to be sure!

Okay, I am acutely aware that many of you are eagerly awaiting my report on the 2009 Worldcon: Anticipation which is winding down in Montréal. But please bear with me, all right? I got a little more than 3 hours of sleep last night because of the Brotherhood Without Banners party at the Delta Centre-Ville (the BwB did an awesome job), and I had to work all day today although this unit could barely function.

So hang in there, for a report is on its way. . .:-)

4 commentaires:

Adam Whitehead said...

Ah, you didn't get the Slightly Inappropriate Roth-hug then? ;-)

Isis said...

'The BwB made me stay up late'...

Jim Shannon said...

Well Pat I hope then you had a long flight back.

Anonymous said...

Rupert AND Georges Ste-Pierre? Survivor v. MMA? This is going to be awesome!!