Win a copy of Glen Cook's THE RETURN OF THE BLACK COMPANY


I have five copies of Glen Cook's latest Black Company omnibus, The Return of the Black Company, compliments of the folks at Tor Books. This omnibus is comprised of Bleak Seasons and She is the Darkness. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "BLACK." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

11 commentaires:

Dave said...

Awesome giveaway ive wanted to read more of him ever since I read chronicles of the black company. It will be interesting to see how he continues the story after the ending on that one

Casey said...

Dave, make sure you read "The Books of the South" before you pick up this one.

Salt-Man Z said...

What Casey said. This is really books 3-4 of a 6-book arc.

I love the Glittering Stone books, but I've got all of them in the original MMPBs, so I'll be sitting this one out.

David said...

Excited about this book. Have never read one of his but they have been way up on my list of books to read and now that they have started to release them in Omnibus format I think I will push them even higher up on my to read list.

Chris V said...

Cant say I have read anything by Glen Cook yet but the cover alone looks real interesting.

@ Casey if by any chance I actually get something I'll definitely pick that up first.

ediFanoB said...

Awesome giveaway. I read the "Chronicles of the Black Company". Goood stuff. Of course I will take part in the giveaway and in case I win I will buy "The Books of the South" :)

parttirose4 said...

What's the first book in this series?

GoodOldSatan said...

Long live Croaker -- as in forever (or at least until he, too, gets bored).

Casey said...

parttirose4: The first book is "The Black Company" which is still in print as a single book, or can be found in the first omnibus "The Chronicles of the Black Company" which contains the first trilogy (and is nicely self-contained in the grand scheme of things, so you don't have to invest your time in 10 books for a full "experience")

pattirose4 said...

Thank you very much Casey, I'll go pick it up.

Method X said...

wow!
Nice book, will try to get it