New artwork from the limited edition of Joe Abercrombie's THE BLADE ITSELF



The folks at Subterranean Press recently unveiled the first Alex Preuss illustration for their forthcoming limited edition of Joe Abercrombie's debut, The Blade Itself. I've posted it here in case you were not aware that color plates are now coming together.

Even better, they granted me permission to post a second illustration for your viewing pleasure! ;-)

If you are interested in this collector's item, head on out to the Subpress website to order it.

5 commentaires:

Kelsey said...

Gorgeous!

Shannon said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. My favorite is the top one. Very evocative. I can imagine a story just by looking at it.

Nightflier said...

Art is great! I missed out on Gardens of the Moon collectors edition, but I just may go for this one.

Chris V said...

Very nice, unfortunately at $60 + 17 shipping it is somewhat outside of my pricerange.

Props to subterranean press though for having paypal!

barfly said...

nice artwork, very nice artwork, but i can't recall any scenes in the series even remotely like what the artwork depicts. :confused: