Testing. . .

Hey guys,

As you know, I've been having problems with the Hotlist's template for the last couple of days. It's been 3 days, and I still haven't heard back from this Blogger template provider which powers the Hotlist. And now, the entire layout has gone down the crapper.

Which means that I'll have to look around and experiment with various new templates and layouts. So I kindly ask you to please bear with me during this process. God knows I don't have time to fuck around with stuff like this, but it looks as though I have no choice. . .

Sorry about this. . .

2 commentaires:

Mulluane said...

I went through the same thing when I came back after 3 years. Template was not mobile friendly. Code was outdated, depreciated or just plain didn't work. Then, once I had new templates working, I had to redo some of the post content. Now I'm weeding out about 100 defunct links. I feel your pain.

Patience my friend. Hopefully you'll end up with something you like even better then the old one!

drey said...

I was just going to say "hey, new look!"... Too bad it wasn't voluntary.