The Gap contest winner!

Our winner will receive a full set of Stephen R. Donaldson's The Gap series, compliments of the cool folks at Gollancz!

The winner is:

- Karel Mika, from Melnik, Czech Republic

I consider Donaldson's The Gap series to be one of the best science fiction sagas ever written, and I encourage you to give it a shot if you haven't read it yet. It all begins in The Real Story (Canada, USA, Europe), which should be on your Christmas list! Used copies can be found for pennies. . .

Thanks to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

A great series. Gets really really dark, as it progresses (and it doesn't start out light either).

Well worth reading.

Anonymous said...

Well, this has certainly brightened my day. First time I've won anything, ever. :)

Anonymous said...

NNOOOOOO!!
I wanted this series so bad:-(
Well, congratulations for the win.
I'll see if I can get the whole series on Amazon