Win an autographed copy of Peter V. Brett's THE PAINTED MAN


Thanks to the nice folks at Voyager, I have five signed copies of Peter V. Brett's fantasy debut, The Painted Man, for you to win! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "PAINTED." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!;-)

5 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick question.

When we fill in the header information for one of your book competitions do we include the period and apostrophes?

Sorry if this comes across as gauche, that certainly is not my intention.

ediFanoB said...

@anonymus,

to be honest I always include apostrophes. In this case I put

"PAINTED."

in header of my mail. Idon't whether is OK or not.

Phil said...

I already won 1 time and I didn't put the apostrophes....

Unknown said...

Pat is this a stand alone is this part of a series amazon is kind of vague about this

Patrick said...

As long as you have the keyword as the header, it's all good.

Jenny: If I remember correctly, it's a trilogy.