George R. R. Martin's ASOIAF and Robert Jordan's WoT 2009 calendars



What better way to welcome the new year and help raise funds for two worthy causes than by purchasing one of these two 2009 calendars!?!

GRRM's ASOIAF calendar will soon be available from the Dabel Brothers, and you can pre-order your own copy here.

As for Robert Jordan's WoT calendar, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the amyloidosis research at the Mayo Clinic. So by order your copy here, you not only help raise funds for breast cancer research, but you also help find a cure to the illness which took Robert Jordan away. Interestingly enough, the author selected the art for this calendar shortly before passing away.

Thanks for your support!:-)

2 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

You guys (by "you guys" I mean you, Graeme and Chris the Book Swede) have got me hooked on ASOIAF and now I can barely get any work done because I keep thinking of the damn books all the time, as if dreaming about them at night. wasn't enough Darn you all! :) Although I do have to say I get lost with all the names and banners and castles and colors, and I've never warmed up to the map so when they mention this or that place I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about or the distances involved. I could blame my advanced pregnancy for the sleepy brain but that'd be too easy ;) I am truly enjoying the books, however, and Jon Snow is definetely one of my favorite characters, so I might get myself a calendar, after all... Now if only I had a place to hang it! I have Tolkien maps and travel pictures all over the house, I'm short on wall space! :)

Jebus said...

I don't really have a comment but my word verification is "supeucku" and I thought that was cool enough to warrant this pithy stupidity.