Peter V. Brett contest winners!

Each and everyone of these lucky people will get their hands on a signed copy of Peter V. Brett's The Painted Man, courtesy of the nice folks at Voyager. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Andy Georges, from Oostende, Belgium (cauthon on malazanempire.com)

- Stephen McNally, from Limerick, Ireland

- Andreas Berger, from Munich, Germany

- Meagan Sharman, from Rowsley, Victoria, Australia

- Ana Cristina Amaral Alves, from Amadora, Portugal

Thanks to all the participants!

9 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Patrick,

I'm so excited to win a competition from your fabulous blog, I'm actually speechless with excitement :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks Pat! I only discovered this blog a few months ago, and now I like it even more...
;-)

Andy Georges said...

Woot! I was very surprised when I opened my mac this morning ;-) Thank you very much. Rest assured that I will run to the (snail) mail box every day ...

-- Andy Georges

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, thanks a million. Since stumbling across your blog a few months ago I've been using the reviews to broaden my horizons, great stuff, keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone likes the book! Feel free to e-mail me your thoughts.

Thanks, Patrick, for hosting the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Thanks !!! :D

I'll be expecting it :D

Anonymous said...

Got it !
It'll probably be one of my next readings !

Andy Georges said...

Got it! I honestly totally forgot what the package would be :-/ It turned out to contain a nice book

Anonymous said...

Well I've read it and must say I really enjoyed it, I wasn't sure for the first couple of chapters, I found the initial main character's reactions in some situations a little bit implausible. But I very quickly forgot this as I was drawn into the world and the lives of the main characters.

Plenty of misery but then I like that :)

Looking forward to the next installment, thanks again, I may not have discovered this series if I had not won this competition.

Stephen McNally