Jackpot winner!

In late August I made the announcement that I was giving away a year's worth of SFF books to one lucky winner! The prize pack consisted of 55 books, and you can see the whole list here.

Anyway, time flew by, and I found myself adding more goodies to the jackpot, among those ARCs of GRRM and company's Busted Flush (Canada, USA, Europe), Joe Abercrombie's Last Argument of Kings(Canada, USA, Europe), and Richard Morgan's The Steel Remains (Canada, USA, Europe). I'm not counting them, but I reckon there must be about 70 books in the prize pack. I daresay our winner has a lot of reading ahead of him!

The winner is:

- Ryan Adams, from Montréal, Québec, Canada

Thanks to all the participants!

8 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is WOW =D

thanks pat!

- Ryan Adams

Anonymous said...

Lucky bastard

Anonymous said...

Canada?Quebec??Montreal???
Ryan Adams!!!

TempestBrewer said...

Congrats, Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Enfin Quelqu'un de Montréal!!!

Davstyle

Salt-Man Z said...

Dag! If only I had started reading this blog sooner! :)

Anonymous said...

whee! so excited about this =)

@Davstyle MTL FTW =P

(and no, i am not the singer, though that's gotten me on guestlists a few times =X)

- Ryan

Anonymous said...

sent you an email in reply, pat. not sure if you got it. just worried it may get lost in a sea of contest entries.

- Ryan