Win a copy of Neal Asher's THE GABBLE AND OTHER STORIES


I have five copies of Neal Asher's new collection of short fiction, The Gabble and Other Stories, for you to win, compliments of the cool folks at Pan MacMillan. I'm told it's an excellent starting point for readers new to the author's work. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "GABBLE." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!;-)

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I would so love to win a copy of this collection of short stories. Ever since I read Neal Asher's The Line Of Polity I've wondered why he didn't look to build upon the nightmarish creatures of that ripping yarn. I will be so damn jealous of those lucky five winners; unless I am one of them. Time to post my entry.

When will the winners be announced?