Win a copy of R. Scott Bakker's THE JUDGING EYE


Here's your chance to get your hands on what could be one of the best fantasy novels of 2009!

I have three copies of R. Scott Bakker's first volume in The Aspect-Emperor trilogy, The Judging Eye, up for grabs, compliments of the cool folks at Orbit. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "GREAT ORDEAL." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!;-)

6 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Please, both USA and rest of world for this one.

Brett said...

When you say "remove the 'no-spam' thingie", you mean so that the e-mail address sent to is like this:

reviews@gryphonwood.net

Patrick said...

The giveaway is open to all.:-)

And yes, that's what I mean with the no-spam thingie!

Anonymous said...

Patrick, I just bought Neuropath! I'll try to get into it soon and will have to reread The Darkness That Comes before before going through all his books.

Dream Girlzzz said...

This baby's mine!

I called it, so that's that...

Brett said...

Oh, please let me win this. I never win drawings - please, Lottery Gods, throw me a bone!