Joel Shepherd contest winners!

Thanks to the generosity of the folks at Pyr, our five lucky winners will received complimentary copy of Joel Shepherd's Breakaway. For more information about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

As I mentioned before, if you like convoluted plots, politicking, and high-octane action scenes, now that you can get it in mass market paperback you should definitely give Shepherd's Crossover (Canada, USA, Europe) a shot. If you like that one, then the rest of the trilogy should appeal to you as well!

The winners are:

- K.D. McCallister, from Fort Worth, Texas, USA

- Adam Luna, from Lewisburg, Tennessee, USA

- Cédric Billette, from Gatineau, Québec, Canada

- Mark James Schryver, from Astoria, New York, USA

- Greg Patenaude, from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Thanks to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks Pat! This is the second book that I've been lucky enough to have my name pulled. Keep up the good work.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pat! This is also the second time I'm lucky enough to win one of your contests. Now I guess I'll just have to grab parts 1&3 of this trilogy.

Cédric

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for your efforts Pat, and I'm glad to have had the good fortune of winning this time around.

We appreciate it a great deal!