A bit of humor

It's been a crappy couple of days. Life's been dishing loads of shit on Yours Truly lately, and I haven't slept much in the last three days. But these videos brought a silly grin on my face. The Star Wars rap made me cry with laughter, and I had to wipe the tears from my eyes.

Maybe things are looking up...



Posted by Betsy Wollheim (no less!) on Facebook. I love Daft Punk, and I've always been a sucker for Disney's animated features...



Sesame Street will never be the same...



Yoda saying "beyatch" and "pass me the blunt." This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while! It's the V to the A to the D-E-R. Come on, sing along!:p

3 commentaires:

Dream Girlzzz said...

Never liked Daft Punk or Disney...

But the Sesame Street and the Star Wars gangster raps are the shit!!!

So damn funny!!!:D

The Amazing Buttcrack said...

Yoda is much better in this video than in the movies!!!

Josh's Life Change said...

Always been partial to this one



http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1749682