Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman contest winners!

Each of our five winners will receive a copy of Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman's Dragons of the Hourglass Mage (Canada, USA, Europe), compliments of the folks at Wizards of the Coast.

The winners are:

- Guillaume Amoros, from Strasbourg, France (Gnome on dragonlanceforums.com)

- Gavin Kavanaugh, from Bremerton, Washington, USA

- Charles Robert Wenzler Jr, from Scottsdale, Arizona, USA (Twin Dragons on dragonlanceforums.com)

- Leonardo Gruber, from Porto Alegre, Brazil

- Deborah Thompson, from Howell, New Jersey, USA

Thanks to all the participants!:-)

4 commentaires:

L.Gruber said...

Hy! I'm one of the winners from the contest, my name is Leonardo, I'm from southern Brazil (more or less near to Argentina, Uruguay and so), and, well, thank you Pat for your blog and the opportunity! I'm a reader from Dragonlance since 2002 (when I've got Dragons of a Fallen Sun), and it introduced me to 20 or so others titles from the series (I have not bought the hardcover versions until now... good time to start, eh?)

Again, thanks!!!

Unknown said...

I am Gavin, I am also one of the winners of this book.
I thank you for the book, but mostly I thank you for the time you have invested in this blog and the continued effort. You are doing a great job, it is always nice to see new posts show up.

Caerintha said...

Hello, I'm Deborah, one of the winners from the contest. Very excited to have won, my husband and I are big Dragonlance fans so this will be a great surprise for him. Thank you Pat for this contest and this wonderful blog. Keep up the great work.

Gnome said...

This is awesome ! As you can easily guess, I'm also one of the lucky five. I'm really looking forward to read this book, which will then have a special place on my Dragonlance shelf. Also, thanks for the great blog. I've quite just discovered it, and I have to say that, book-winning aside, it really caught my attention :)