NFL SHOWDOWN: GRRM vs Pat (week 17)

New York Giants: 19
vs
Minnesota Vikings: 20

Dallas Cowboys: 6
vs
Philadelphia Eagles: 44

Well, at least I was spared the pain of watching this rout. Damn, but I absolutely hate sattelite TV. If it rains too hard, you lose the signal. If there's too much wind, you lose the signal. If there's too much snow, you lose the signal. It was so windy today that I don't even know if my dish is still on top of the building, or if the wires are disconnected. All I know is that I haven't been able to pick up a signal since mid-afternoon.

So George wins again. . . Damn him!!! And damn those Cowboys!:-(

Hopefully the books GRRM forces me to read and review will be good reads. . .:/

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

That game was pathetic. The Cowboys didnt even bother to show up and I am glad it was a blowout against Phili rather then a blowout in the first round of the playoffs (again).

Here's hoping that next year will be better!!