Musical Interlude


GUNS N ROSES - Paradise City
envoyé par GunsnRoses. - Regardez la dernière sélection musicale.

What better to put a ray of sunshine into your day than by playing Guns N' Roses best track ever!?!

The funny thing is that growing up I always thought Montreal was the asshole of this world. When I started traveling, to my dismay I discovered that Montreal could well be one of the nicest and coolest places in the world. Thirty countries under my belt, and I can count the cities where I'd rather live on the fingers of one hand. Without using them all. . .

I needed to experience what all those other places had to offer to realize just how great things could be in my neck of the woods. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, sure, but the Paradise City just might be the where you're at right now. . .

3 commentaires:

Ellestra said...

Have you seen Forbes World's 20 Best Places To Live. Montreal isn't on it but the Canadian cities are the only ones in America that qualified. So it seems you're not the only one to think you live in a nice place in the world. :D

Jebus said...

Ha! Melbourne is only at 18 and not higher 'cause of all the people getting bashed and stabbed lately. Take that away and we're number 1!

Also, frickin' awesome song despite the poncy band.

Unknown said...

I invite you to visit Ljubljana, Slovenia. Not so big, but certainly charming :)

Ljubljana on Wikipedia >>