Vegas rocks!



2 Pac Feat. Dr Dre - California Love
envoyé par Momo59-93. - Regardez la dernière sélection musicale.

Well, I've been having fun in Vegas thus far! Haven't been on the internet, for the rates here are crazy. Five dollars for 5 minutes!!!:-( Writing this on the sly at the Apple Store in Caesar's Palace's Forums Shops...

Still sick, but I'm getting better every day. It's 95 degrees here, so it's a world away from San Francisco.

I haven't really gambled yet, but I'm spending a small fortune. Went to see Cirque du Soleil's Mystere the night I arrived, and saw Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity last night. Have tickets for tonight's performance of O, and will likely go see Ka tomorrow night at the MGM Grand when I return from my excursion to the Grand Canyon. Add to that the 200$ I just blew at Abercrombie & Fitch, and this Las Vegas stint is starting to cost me a bundle! But I'm having fun, so what the fuck!?!

Got to sign out, as the security guard is giving me the evil eye...

1 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

If you can, hike down a little bit into the Grand Canyon. Your mind can't cope with the enormity of it otherwise. When I was 20 I hiked down to the bottom and back out in a day.