Win an Advance Reading Copy of Joe Abercrombie's BEST SERVED COLD


I'm about halfway through this book, and it's the shit so far! Just the right mix of violence and humor, Best Served Cold is a joy to read! And since I have an extra ARC, I'm giving one away to one lucky winner! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "COLD." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

13 commentaires:

ediFanoB said...

This giveaway is irresistible. I MUST take part.

Ryan said...

Pat, how many people usually enter these contests? What are my chances of winning your fabulous prize?

Liz said...

Not entering the contest -- I just loved the phrase "it's the shit so far! Just the right mix ..." Just found that funny today, that's all.

I found a similar good mix in Forbidden: The Temptation only in this case it's more a mix of sexy vampires, wildly irreverent weres and some kick-butt heroines.

Anonymous said...

Is the contest open only to people living in Britain/Canada/the States?

Bridget said...

Just stopping by to say I've posted about this on Win A Book.

Allan said...

there are no limits to what I would do to get this book early

Unknown said...

ahhh i hope i win, this is one of the books im most anticipating that will ACTUALLY come out in 2009. glad to hear its good!

Ceberuss said...

Please let me win ;)

thanks for the nice contest!
Kindest regards,

ShadowsTomes said...

Nice contest! I am crossing my fingers!

sue14625 said...

great quote its the shit love it enter me please ty

Jebus said...

I know I keep posting about it, but www.bookdepository.co.uk has Best Served Cold for less than 10 pounds UK for Pre-Order hard cover, that's $20 Australian, and about $15 USD, and $18 Canadian. Do local stores or online stores have prices that good?

That's all with free worldwide shipping BTW. Maybe you could try striking up a deal with them Pat 'cause frankly they shit all over Amazon.

Dragoon said...

Keeping my fingers crossed. If I don't win, I'll probably pick up a copy anyway. Looks interesting.

Susan said...

I would love to win this book!