Win an Advance Reading Copy of Chris Wooding's RETRIBUTION FALLS


After the extract last week, now this! Thanks to the folks at Gollancz, I have three Advance Reading Copies of Chris Wooding's upcoming Retribution Falls for you to win! For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "RETRIBUTION." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

4 commentaires:

ediFanoB said...

The book is on my list since I saw the cover for the first time. In the meantime I read the still continuing The Logbook of the Ketty Jay and of course I read the excerpt.
And now I can't withstand to take part in this great giveaway.

Unknown said...

Excellent prize !

I'm really looking forward to this books release.

Do want !

Rulkez said...

While its always wrong to judge a book by its cover, I've wanted this book ever since I saw the cover on pats site a couple of months back.

another fantastic comp pat

Gaby317 said...

This looks so fun! Thanks so much for posting this!