Peter Orullian contest winners!


Our three winners will get their hands on Peter Orullian's fantasy debut, The Unremembered, courtesy of the nice folks at Tor Books. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.


You can also take a look at the fifth webisode set in the universe of The Vault of Heaven.

The winners are:

- Patrick Kelly, from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

- Assaf Vestin, from Huntington, New York, USA

- Stephanie M. Lorée, from Toledo, Ohio, USA

Many thanks to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

Stephanie Lorée said...

Ho-lee crap, I WON! I've been trying to get my grubby paws on this book after reading about the music-based magic. I cannot tell you how excited I am. Thank you!

Stephanie Lorée said...

Patrick: Was wondering if you knew the status of this? Thanks for your time!

Patrick said...

Let me check with Tor to see if the prize copies went out...