R. Scott Bakker contest winners!


The book is out in Canada and the USA!!! =)

Thanks to the generosity of the folks at The Overlook Press, our winners will receive a complimentary copy of R. Scott Bakker's The White-Luck Warrior. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Joshua Pryor, from Cadiz, Kentucky, USA

- Eric Toczek, from Tonawanda, New York, USA

- Ryan Sposato, from Rochester, New York, USA

- Wil Barnes, from La Grange, North Carolina, USA

- Nate Burnard, from Huntington, Indiana, USA (Bonehunter on malazanempire.com)

Many thanks to all the participants!

7 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

"The book is out in Canada and the USA!!! =)"

USA link:
"This title will be released on April 14, 2011."

...

Patrick said...

Amazon.com started shipping the novel yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...you said Bonehunter....

Anonymous said...

I walked into my local Coles Bookstore(Canada) on April 2 and found a copy sitting on the shelf. I asked the clerk why they had it for sale so early. According to her a single copy was in the back room and was not flagged as do not sell yet.

Pleased to say that single copy not sits on the shelf at my home.

Haven't read it yet...I want to read the Judging Eye again before I get into this one.

wilbarr said...

I actually won. My God. And, I just finished my reread.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know why they haven't released an e-book version yet? Worried about piracy maybe?

wilbarr said...

Hey Pat. I have not received my copy as of yet. Are there any issues that you know of?

Thanks
wb