Brandon Sanderson contest winners!

The names of our winners have been drawn. Each will receive a copy of Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn: The Well of Ascension, compliments of Tor Books. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Jonathan Sabella, from Westfield, New York, USA (Chromwell on wotmania.com)

- Christopher W. Francis, from Houston, Texas, USA (MysteryOfTime on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Charles Franz, from Woodbridge, Virginia, USA (Ch'arlz on malazanempire.com)

Thanks to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

charles said...

Thanks, Pat! I enjoyed Elantris, so I look forward to this new series.

Chromwell said...

Excellent! Thanks...and I never win anything! Also want to say to publishers: it is blogs like Pat's and wotmania.com that influence what I buy so keep up supporting Pat's Fantasy Hotlist.

Chris said...

Awesome, thanks again Pat, I look forward to reading this book!