Alegria


Ah man, what a splendid show!

Just saw the Cirque du Soleil's Alegria tonight at the Bell Center, and it was magical!=) Yes, my sixth Cirque du Soleil show in about 6 months. That's really something, but I can't help it!

Alegria is currently touring around Canada and the USA, so I encourage you to go see it if it stops in a city near you. If you have never seen the Cirque du Soleil, Alegria is the perfect show to break the ice. But be forewarned: Like me, you might become addicted!

Here's the trailer:





Yes, tickets don't come cheap. But considering what one must pay to go see a band play live, it's in the same ballpark. And much better than most shows you'll see in your lifetime! Trust me on this!;-)

1 commentaires:

E.J. Stevens said...

I saw this show a few months back when Cirque was in New England. Fabulous. Amazing. Truly breathtaking!