A Holiday Gift Beyond Imagination



Some of you may have figured this out by now (the signs don't lie!), but I've become a veritable Cirque du Soleil whore in 2009! Going to see another show on Monday!;-)

Anyway, they have permanent shows in several locations, as well as touring shows all around the world. If you have yet to see one of the Cirque du Soleil's spectacular productions, you are missing out on something incredible!

This Holiday season, if the Cirque du Soleil is coming to town in the near future, do yourself a favor and buy some tickets. You won't regret it!=)

Happy Holidays!

3 commentaires:

Chris M said...

I reckon. I've seen Dralion and Varekai when they came to Canberra and enjoyed them immensely.

Mimouille said...

I've seen O in Vegas and it's the most beautiful show ( / thing) I've ever seen.

jason.moseley said...

I got to see Ka in Vegas was blown away. Crazy cool set design and technology.