New Pyr Acquisitions for 2010 and beyond

Although the SFF market is no level playing field, Lou Anders, the mastermind at the helm of Pyr, somehow manages to acquire quality titles year in and year out. And it sure looks that Pyr will once again be in contention for "SFF publisher of the year" in 2010, at least on the Hotlist!

You can read Lou Anders' announcement on Pyr-o-Mania. We're talking about SFF authors such as Jasper Kent, Pierre Pevel, Paul McAuley, Sam Sykes, and more!

So head on out to Pyr-o-Mania to discover what Pyr has in store for the coming year!

5 commentaires:

Unknown said...

I'm down with the Pyr sound.

Sam Sykes said...

Woah, woah, woah. Check out that fancy cover, there. I bet the guy who wrote that has, like, muscles on his muscles and he probably drives a chariot pulled by supermodels.

Thanks for the mention, Pat! I've been a big fan of your blog for awhile and I hope you enjoy everything that Pyr promises to bash you over the head with!

All the best,
-Sam

Patrick said...

Sam: Simon Spanton sent me a copy of the UK edition, so I won't have to wait till Lou gets his act together and gets this one published on our side of the pond!:P

Sam Sykes said...

Indeed! It's coming out from Gollancz in April, as well as the Netherlands and the States in September.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy it!

Lou Anders said...

Act together?