Help raise funds for Breast Cancer Research


As I did last year and the year before, I will donate all the revenues generated by my Amazon Associate programs throughout December to Breast Cancer Research.

If you want to help, you don't have to donate a single penny. All I'm asking is for you to shop for your Holiday gifts via the various Amazon links you'll find throughout the Hotlist (the Canada, USA, Europe links).

So if you are looking for books, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray disks, video games, electronic devices, iPods, watches, and even clothes or groceries, please consider getting them through those links. Every penny raised brings us one step closer to the cure.

We managed to raise around 150$ in 2007 and 2008, so here's to hoping that we can raise more this year! It's not that much, but it's the thought that counts!=)

Thanks in advance!

7 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting until you started this to get a Kindle for my wife. Hopefully everyone buying something from Amazon this Holiday season will use a link on your site. Like Belushi said, "It don't cost nothin'"
Pete in Sheboygan

Unknown said...

Hi Pat, this is a great idea, but what would make it even better is if you put together some kind of list of suggested gifts or suggested reads for 2009. I'm sure I'm not the only one that searches through your blog to find new books to read, so if there were a consolidated list I'm sure a lot of people would use it!

Unknown said...

Will do Pat! I'll be buying the Malazan series soon, so I think I'll use your links to get them.

And timmah3209, I think Pat posted a recent reading list with a large amount of recommended series. It was on Nov 06, and it had a lot of books on it. Take a look!

Jebus said...

My Mum had titty cancer (and is in remission) but unfortunately the prices of books from Amazon to get to Oz is just too high, but great idea and good luck with it anyway.

Term papers said...

A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and superb analysis, of these books, very nice write up, Thanks.

Term Papers said...

I was searching article like this type.I am very happy after see this site.I wanna get more and more information's for your site.I hope you give me information about Breast Cancer Because Its so danger.


Term papers

Unknown said...

Great idea. thanks for sharing the information. I will surely going to use this.


Advantage Custom writing – We do it your way