Carrie Vaughn contest winners!

Our three winners have been selected! Thanks to the folks at Grand Central Publishing, one grand prize winner will receive all 6 Kitty Norville books, while two runner-up winners will get their hands on Carrie Vaughn's latest, Kitty Raises Hell (Canada, USA, Europe).

Grand prize winner:

- Bobbi Kilbarger, from Carbondale, Illinois, USA

Runner-up winners:

- Donna Simmonds, from St Louis, Missouri, USA

- Mary Fabian, from Charlotte, North Carolina, USA (Karana Majin on dragonmount.com)

Thanks to all the participants!

4 commentaires:

@GeekWillow said...

Wow! Thank you so much. This is awesome! I can't wait to read this series, I've had these books on my "To Buy..." list for ages.

Thanks for holding this contest and congratulations to the runners up!

@GeekWillow said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that my Blogger ID is Willow. The last comment was by Bobbi Kilbarger in case anyone was wondering :)

donnas said...

Thanks!! Cant wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I've been sending in entries for months! I never thought I'd win, but this was one I really wanted to try!

Thanks so much!

Mary