Carrie Vaughn contest winners!

Our three winners have been selected! Thanks to the folks at Grand Central Publishing, one grand prize winner will receive all 6 Kitty Norville books, while two runner-up winners will get their hands on Carrie Vaughn's latest, Kitty Raises Hell (Canada, USA, Europe).

Grand prize winner:

- Bobbi Kilbarger, from Carbondale, Illinois, USA

Runner-up winners:

- Donna Simmonds, from St Louis, Missouri, USA

- Mary Fabian, from Charlotte, North Carolina, USA (Karana Majin on dragonmount.com)

Thanks to all the participants!

4 commentaires:

Willow said...

Wow! Thank you so much. This is awesome! I can't wait to read this series, I've had these books on my "To Buy..." list for ages.

Thanks for holding this contest and congratulations to the runners up!

Willow said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that my Blogger ID is Willow. The last comment was by Bobbi Kilbarger in case anyone was wondering :)

donnas said...

Thanks!! Cant wait to read it.

wildandfree said...

I'm so excited! I've been sending in entries for months! I never thought I'd win, but this was one I really wanted to try!

Thanks so much!

Mary