Robin Hobb news

When Robin Hobb turned in the final manuscript for the forthcoming Dragon Keeper, the book ended up being twice as long as it was supposed to be. Hence, the novel will be split into two volumes.

The first one will see the light in July 2009 in the UK and in January 2010 in North America. The second one, provisionally titled Dragon Keeper, volume 2, will be released simultaneously on both sides of the Atlantic in the spring of 2010.

More Hobb is all well and good, but I hate the wait in between volumes. In other news, the author's short story collection will likely be published later this year. It will feature works written under both Robin Hobb and Megan Lindholm.

4 commentaires:

chriSchaeffer said...

Amazon.co.uk says 25 Jun 2009, yet you state July. Which is correct?

Shawn C. Speakman said...

I'm sure it's June 25, Chris.

Albertosaurus said...

Awesome! Three more books by Robin Hobb to look forward to!

Which reminds me that I still have to read the Soldier Son trilogy...

ediFanoB said...

I like Robin Hobb and like other people I still have to read the Soldier Son trilogy and to my shame I haven't finished yet Liveship Traders.