Win an ARC of Brandon Sanderson's WARBREAKER


Speaking of Sanderson, I'm giving away an Advance Reading Copy of his forthcoming Warbreaker. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

Here's the blurb:

Warbreaker is the story of two sisters, who happen to be princesses, the God King one of them has to marry, the lesser god who doesn’t like his job, and the immortal who’s still trying to undo the mistakes he made hundreds of years ago.

Their world is one in which those who die in glory return as gods to live confined to a pantheon in Hallandren’s capital city and where a power known as BioChromatic magic is based on an essence known as breath that can only be collected one unit at a time from individual people.

By using breath and drawing upon the color in everyday objects, all manner of miracles and mischief can be accomplished. It will take considerable quantities of each to resolve all the challenges facing Vivenna and Siri, princesses of Idris; Susebron the God King; Lightsong, reluctant god of bravery, and mysterious Vasher, the Warbreaker.

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "WARBREAKER." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

6 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

This has to be the dumbest write up for a book I've ever heard

Anonymous said...

At last! A fantasy novel that incorporates ballet! Or maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions based on that cover art ...

Bridget said...

I posted this on Win A Book.

The Addled said...

Oh I'd cry if I won this. Beautiful cover art, too.

Anonymous said...

I found this post through twitter (torbooks). I LOVE Brandon Sanderson, so I really hope I can get this book!

Anonymous said...

To participate for this books, do I have to live in the united states or canada?