Win a set of Peter S. Beagle novels



I was quite happy that George R. R. Martin turned me on to the work of Peter S. Beagle by making me read A Fine and Private Place (Canada, USA, Europe). And now, in order to get even more people to sample and appreciate the author's work, the folks at Tachyon Publications will hook up two lucky winners with a copy of the novel. Even better, they will also throw in a copy of Beagle's new collection of short stories, We Never Talk About My Brother (Canada, USA, Europe), into the mix!

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "BROTHER." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

2 commentaires:

Larry Nolen said...

Are you planning on reading the new Beagle collection? I read it and enjoyed it quite a bit a few weeks ago and I think it'd be interesting to hear your take on it.

Bridget said...

I've posted this interesting collection on Win A Book. No need to enter me though.