Guy Gavriel Kay contest winners!

These three winners will receive a complimentary copy of Guy Gavriel Kay's amazing Under Heaven, courtesy of the folks at Roc. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

And don't forget that you can get Kay's latest at 57% off on amazon.com, 50% off on amazon.ca, and 53% off on amazon.co.uk!

The winners are:

- Jakob Barnard, from Jamestown, North Dakota, USA

- Shaun Viechweg, from Ellicott City, Maryland, USA

- Yune Lee, from Mountain View, California, USA

Many thanks to all the participants!

4 commentaires:

Jakob Barnard said...

Wow - thanks Pat! Look forward to reading it :)

Unknown said...

Yes, thank you very much Pat!

-Shaun

Maurice said...

Congratulations!

I'm going to wait for copies of the American edition to crop up here as I really can't stand the English covers.

Yune Lee said...

Sorry to be so ungracious as to have failed to leave a thank-you comment earlier -- I honestly thought I had no chance of winning, and never read your "winners" posts. But the book showed up today, to my delighted surprise, and I can't wait to give it a good reading. As an Asian-American I'm really interested in Kay's perspective on a Chinese historical context. Thanks so much!