Contiki: Creating Travel Addicts Since 1962



Just received an email from Contiki, and I couldn't resist posting their latest commercial!

The Contiki mission is simple: The Contiki philosophy is simple. Create hassle-free vacations with an unbeatable mix of sightseeing, culture, people your own age & free time. We are the worldwide leader in tours for 18-35’s, operating in over 40 countries around the world.

Before I became the globetrotter I am today, I was on five Contiki tours. The memories I have from those trips will last me a lifetime and I'm still in touch with some of my tourmates. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Contiki, to tell the truth.

So if you want to see the world, have a blast, and meet heaps of people from around the globe, check them out at www.contiki.com.

Here's another 30-second commercial from a few months back:

3 commentaires:

Mike said...

I have never travelled with Contiki, but, alas, I believe I fall outside the age requirements.

But, I have travelled solo with GAP Adventures. It might be a alternative for ya. :)

I've done Japan, and Turkey with them..

Jebus said...

Don't Contiki tours have the reputation of pretty much being alcohol and sex-fueled adventures through foreign countries?

That's how they're viewed in Australia anyway - not that there's anything wrong with that!

Jim said...

Man, why are half the damn posts on this site about you travelling? Come on.