RSS Feeds

For a number of years now, lots and lots of people have been bugging me with RSS feeds, or the lack thereof. If you scroll down, there's been a subscribing button ever since I've changed the layout of the Hotlist about two years ago. But I guess that perhaps it only works with Google Reader. . . I have no idea. . .

So in order to satisfy everyone interested in RSS Feeds, I've opened a FeedBurner account. Which means that you can now subscribe to the Hotlist via the button under the Contributors section on your right. Apparently, you'll be able to read the blog via basically any news aggregator, so that's that.

Hope it makes everyone who asked for it happy! ;-)

Don't expect to see me on Twitter, though. . .

8 commentaires:

Salt-Man Z said...

Don't know what the problem was. I've been following you via RSS (filtered through Yahoo Pipes and read with IE's built in feed reader) for years now.

Jamie Tibbetts said...

I too have been following you via RSS for a long time.

Kendall said...

I've been reading your Atom feed for a long time, using Safari's built-in reader. (It's the one Safari noticed first, but I see now you also had a matching RSS feed.) ;-) Hooray for browser auto-detection of feeds and built-in feed readers; I greatly prefer that to third-party sites/software.

chris schaeffer said...

This is the first time I've actually pulled up your site in a web browser for months. I've been following all your posts via RSS feed for a long time. No ads and I never miss a post.

http://fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Patrick said...

I don't know enough about this shit to make any sense of how it works.

Heck, I was dumbfounded to learn that I have nearly 1900 people following me on Google Reader alone.

So with this Feedburner stuff, hopefully everyone will be able to follow the Hotlist the way they want to...

Mus42 said...

So this means you're staying open for business? (so to speak)

Patrick said...

Not really. . .

Haven't made my decision yet. . .

Anonymous said...

Hi, for Twitter you can use http://dlvr.it

Regards,
Alberto D