The Horus Heresy contest winner!

This lucky winner will get his hands on a full set of The Horus Heresy, compliments of the nice folks at Black Library! The prize pack includes:

- Horus Rising by Dan Abnett (Canada, USA, Europe)
- False Gods by Graham McNeill (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Galaxy in Flames by Ben Counter (Canada, USA, Europe)
- The Flight of the Eisenstein by James Swallow (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Fulgrim by Graham McNeill (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Descent of Angels by Mitchel Scanlon (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Legion by Dan Abnett (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Battle for the Abyss by Ben Counter (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Mechanicum by Graham McNeill (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Tales of Heresy by Kyme & Priestley (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Fallen Angels by Mike Lee (Canada, USA, Europe)
- A Thousand Sons by Graham McNeill (Canada, USA, Europe)
- Nemesis by James Swallow (Canada, USA, Europe)
- The First Heretic by Aaron Dembski-Bowden (Canada, USA, Europe)

The winner is:

- Nicolas Dehorter, from Vincennes, France

Many thanks to all the participants! ;-)

2 commentaires:

Nico said...

I can't remember who I sold my firstborn to. Thanks a lot Pat

Unknown said...

Hello Pat,

I'm sure those things take time, but would you know when I should expect my precious, precious prize?

Sorry for my impatience and have a nice day:)