Win a full set of Jeff Somers' Avery Cates books


Thanks to the cool folks at Orbit, to help promote Jeff Somers' latest, The Final Evolution (Canada, USA, Europe), I have a full set of the Avery Cates sequence for you to win!

Here's the blurb for The Final Evolution:

The world is dying. With avatars replacing humans and the birth rate non-existent, the human race is almost extinct. In the end, it comes down to Canny Orel; Avery's long sought after nemesis -- transformed now into something other than human.

Orel might hold the secret to humanity's salvation, if he can be convinced -- or forced -- to relinquish it. And when Cates chances on a way to trick his old master, he suddenly has a choice to make: get his long-delayed revenge, or save the world
.

In addition to The Final Evolution, the prize pack includes:

- The Electric Church (Canada, USA, Europe)
- The Digital Plague (Canada, USA, Europe)
- The Eternal Prison (Canada, USA, Europe)
- The Terminal State (Canada, USA, Europe)

I figure that at some point, since I've been pimping these books for years, people will finally give them a go! ;-)

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "AVERY CATES." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

3 commentaires:

Dave said...

I love these books. I try to get people to read them all the time. Some limited success.

Aleksandra said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

There are not many books I read twice, I am halfway through "The Final Evolution". My neighbor started me off with the first three, I then bought the last two. I will definitely read the series again and I can't wait for the movie. I look often to see if Sony is moving on this project. I have recommended this series to many, and the ones who have followed it, Love it. The response I most often get back from friends is usually the same "How the hell does he keep that pace. WTG Jeff, I will miss Avery MConge