Daniel Abraham contest winners!

Thanks to the author's generosity, these five winners will receive a complimentary copy of The Price of Spring. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

The winners are:

- Bob Kruple, from Northport, New York, USA (The Evil Hat on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Alex Wolfe, from Scottsbluff, Nebraska, USA

- David Knott, from Glenwood Springs, Colorado, USA

- Shane O'Neil, from Lewisville, Texas, USA (Kazz Wylde on sffworld.com)

- Carolyn McClenahan, from Bellevue, Washington, USA

Thanks to all the participants!

6 commentaires:

Alex said...

Thank you very much to Pat for providing these contests - like other commenters have said, I never expected to win, so this is really cool.

Thanks again, this is awesome.

Caro said...

Woohoo! What a great way to start the day, reading along and suddenly seeing my own name. Thank you very much!

Caro

shaneo52 said...

Thanks to Pat & Daniel Abraham! I've been wanting to get into this series, so now I have to as this is the third book in the series, I believe. Thank you very much once again.

Nat/The Evil Hat said...

I'm in shock, i actually won something. Thanks, Pat. Oh, and as little as it matters, the email address was made by a five year old with a love of clever, fake names that might or might not have been me.

Daniel Abraham said...

Just in case you winner types were wondering what the holdup was, the actual physical books showed up tonight. I should have them in the mail to you in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your patience and good grace (he says, making assumptions).

:)

shaneo52 said...

Just received my shiny, new & signed copy in the mail today!
Thanks again to Pat & Mr. Daniel Abraham!