Go see this show!


"Ovo" is the Cirque du Soleil's latest production, and as expected it didn't disappoint! If you have the chance to see the show, don't miss it! Only a week left in Montreal, and then they'll be setting up shop in Québec City and Toronto. "Ovo" will begin touring in 2010, but we don't yet know if it will be in North America, Europe, or Asia. You can watch the trailer here.

My stay in Las Vegas turned me into a veritable Cirque du Soleil whore. Hell, I've seen 5 different shows in about 5 weeks, and I'm pre-ordering tickets for "Alegria" when the show stops in town for the Holidays!

If you have yet to experience the Cirque du Soleil, I encourage you to do so. Spectacular and fantastic don't even begin to describe their incredible shows! And the best thing is that their various productions are touring all over the world as we speak. Which means that they might be in a city near you in a not so distant future.

Indeed, "Kooza" is in Minneapolis, Denver, Los Angeles, and Irvine. "Saltimbanco" is in Florida, and will move through Texas, Arizona, Utah, and Ohio, before touring around Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and elsewhere in Europe. "Alegria" is touring around the East Coast of North America, while "Quidam" is spending almost a year around Brazil. "Corteo" is in Japan, and "Varekai" is in Russia, Spain, Germany, and England. "Dralion" is in New Zealand. Add to that the permanent Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas, Orlando, Tokyo, Macau, and New York, and you can say they're basically everywhere.

Just go! You'll be glad you did! As for me, I'll be trying to catch the productions I have yet to see any chance I get. Some will say it's expensive, but for me these shows have been worth every single penny. And then some!;-)

For more info on everything Cirque du Soleil, check out http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/.

2 commentaires:

Dave said...

wow i didn't know cirque had so many different shows, I've never seen one it sounds pretty cool though.

Jebus said...

No.