Win a copy of Steven Erikson's DUST OF DREAMS


Thanks to the kind folks at Transworld, I have five copies of Steven Erikson's latest Malazan offering up for grabs! For more info about Dust of Dreams: (Canada, USA, Europe).

The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "DUST." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

15 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

I am on it,
like....ya know

Allan said...

Do want !

ELIZABETH said...

Oh well, mine's already ordered so I'll give someone else a chance.

Penis Pump said...

How long do these contests usually last, and how long until we find out the winners?

Anonymous said...

Its about a week or two before getting any info.

Matrix

ediFanoB said...

Not ordered so far. So I take part..

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this book. It's going to be great.

Dave said...

wow I cant wait for this book

thornofcamorr said...

effing want

Anonymous said...

Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Anonymous said...

sweeeet. this is isn;t even available for about 6 months yet right?

Rajesh said...

Pat,

Two questions:
1) Will the winners be announced before the official release, so that they (i.e., I) can cancel my amazon order?

2) Can my wife and I send out two separate entries, or does it have to be one?

Cheers!

Patrick said...

Yes, the winners will be announced before the release date.

And yes, your wife can register.

Unknown said...

GASP!! I just realized I sent the e-mail for this to the wrong place. I sent it to review@ instead of reviews@... I hope its not too late now to enter for this one.

BreiaB said...

This looks cool, count me in