Joe Abercrombie contest winners!

Thanks to the cool folks at Orbit, our five lucky winners will receive a complimentary copy of Joe Abercrombie's excellent Best Served Cold. For more info about this title: (Canada, USA, Europe).

The winners are:

- Daniel Weed, from Bedford, Massachusetts, USA

- Troy J. Knutson, from Collierville, Tennessee, USA

- Kenda Montgomery, from Smiths Station, Alabama, USA

- Dave Brace, from Chicago, Illinois, USA

- Ben Baker, from Los Angeles, California, USA

Thanks to all the participants!

6 commentaires:

Dave Brace said...

Hey thanks for writing such an excellent blog and offering these contests! I can't wait to read Best Served Cold!

Ben Baker said...

That's so awesome! I've never won anything in my life. O crap, I guess I have to wait another life until I can win something again. Thanks Pat, keeping doing what you do.

KMont said...

Pat and the kind folks at Orbit, thank you very much for the contest, and for the book! I'm looking forward to reading it. Can't wait to get it in the mail. :)

Good opportunity as well to tell you, Pat, that I've been enjoying your blog. Thanks for all the great info you give out here.

Anonymous said...

I told Patrick already but I'll share it with you guys, Pat's Fantasy Hotlist is a daily stop for me for the great news and reviews with the book won being iceing on the cake!

And thanks to the great folks at Orbit for this book.


I try to buy all of the Orbit releases in paperback when they hit the States.

Take care,
Troy (monkeycat)

Anonymous said...

I'm out on vacation and haven't checked the site for a couple of days and what a surprise!

It's always great to have a place to visit daily for reviews and genre news, along with opportunities to participate in contests like this. To win is insane!

Thanks a million to Pat and Orbit.

- Dan Weed

Anonymous said...

I received Best Served Cold today - made my week!

Thanks, Pat and thanks, Orbit!

Troy