Cover art for Scott Lynch's THE BASTARDS AND THE KNIVES

I'm not sure if this is breaking news, but I haven't seen this anywhere else yet. . .

Here's the cover art for the UK edition of the omnibus which will contain Scott Lynch's novellas The Mad Baron's Mechanical Attic and The Choir of Knives. The omnibus is titled The Bastards and the Knives and it will be published by Gollancz, but the pub date is inaccurate as Subterranean Press has exclusive rights for those novellas for a certain period of time.

For more info about this title: Canada, Europe.

2 commentaires:

Amras said...

Not breaking news, no. I posted this on my blog for what must be at least half a year ago...

Anonymous said...

my god Pat, you just made my effing day!!!

I had no idea this stuff was coming out! Something to chew on till Republic Of Thieves comes out!!!

Thanks for posting Pat!!!