Win a copy of Andrzej Sapkowski's THE LAST WISH

So far, I have only heard positive things about Andrzej Sapkowski's The Last Wish. This Polish author's work is getting great reviews in the UK and the rest of Europe, and it will be released in the USA in a few weeks. For more info about this title: Canada, USA, Europe.

Thanks to the cool folks at Orbit, I have four copies of The Last Wish up for grabs! I'll be tackling this one as soon as I'm done with Jeffrey Ford's The Shadow Year (which is very good thus far).

The rules are the same as usual. First off, you need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "WISH." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.

Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

6 commentaires:

Sea-Bass said...

But this is interesting! Ive just finished the game of the Witcher and it was a refreshing change from the standard fantasy RPG. Ive got high expectations from this novel because of that. Hopefully it is translated well and better than most are translated into my native language, Dutch. ;)
Great choice as a prize!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to this give-away, I've found your blog! I'm reading "Last Call" by Time Powers. I'm going to put a link to your blog on my blog.

David Raynes said...

I can't wait for this book to hit the states!

Adam Whitehead said...

Read this last year. A very solid book with overtones of Jack Vance.

Anonymous said...

Tu es si sûr que ça pour les échos unanimement positifs ? ;-)

Benjamin said...

I bought this book online from the UK and I say that it should be on everyone's must-read list. I can't wait for Blood of Elves to come out later this year.