Joe Abercrombie contest winners!

Thanks to the cool folks at Gollancz, these lucky winners will now get their hands on an autographed copy of Joe Abercrombie's Last Argument of Kings (Canada, USA, Europe). As you know, I really enjoyed this one and I'm curious to see how the SFF community will receive this final installment in The First Law trilogy.

- Octavian Calinescu, from Bucharest, Romania (Ser Davos on asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Helmut Hohberger, from Frankfurt am Main, Germany (Ratatoskr on malazanempire.com and asoiaf.westeros.org)

- Stefanie Fuljahn, from Hannover, Germany

Thanks to all the participants!;-)

6 commentaires:

Anonymous said...

Nooooo...
Epic disappointment.

Aidan Moher said...

The three of them are sure in for a treat!

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink

dragonb4 said...

congrats to the winners. nice to see our European friends winning.

Unknown said...

I really won! Thanks, Pat, I couldn't have got the book earlier than May otherwise.

Octavian

Stefanie said...

SOOOO happy to have won. I'll be moving in 2 weeks, so I'll have to send you my new address. I don't want the next tenant to have my copy :)

Gabriele Campbell said...

Go Germany! :)

Congrats to the winners.